We take the nasty work out of keeping your kitchen canopy clean and fire safe.
Cleaning the canopy and ductwork properly is not a job for the faint hearted. Our hardened well trained staff will ensure that all assessable areas of the canopy are cleaned back to bare metal.
Regular and thorough maintenance of the hood and ductwork exhaust system will help to ensure a secure environment for cooking. A system that is safely working provides optimum performance and will lead to working environment that's cooler, cleaner and more productive for the staff.
At Fatbusters, "True grit separates us from our competitors!"
A dirty kitchen canopy & extraction ducting is a potential fire risk!
Due to poorly maintained extaction systems many restaurants have been affected by fire, seriously impacting on businesses. These fires originate in the cooking area, which then explodes into the exhaust system and onto the roof where the fire can quickly spread. Grease fires turn very hot quickly reaching approximately 1400 degrees. Keeping a grease free and fire safe kitchen exhaust system can protect your restaurant from fire hazards.
The Fat Busters Guarantee
The following will occur with each clean:
- All cooking surfaces will be covered and protected from the grease and dirt as are result of the clean.
- Clean and remove all grease and dirt from saturation gutters.
- Clean and remove all grease and oil deposits from lower and upper canopy.
- Remove all grease deposits from accessible areas of the ducting system (If quoted)
- Access rooftop fan housing and remove grease deposits. ( If quoted )
- All work areas cleaned upon completion.
- A written or verbal report will be provided after each clean including details if any problems that may
be developing with your ducting system.
Do you have a Fire Risk in your Upper Canopy?
Call or Email today for your free inspection and photo analysis!